More to Explore!

▼

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Top 10 Posts of 2014

It's always fun to go back and see which post was the most popular among your followers!  So here is a recap of some of my favorite posts that just happen to be your favorites too!





















It appears that I am a much better blogger in the first half of the year!  I hope to continue to post things that make you want to come take a look and leave a comment.  Thank you for another wonderful year of blogging and friendship!











2 comments:

  1. Hi Trisha, you have created many beautiful things in 2014. Wishing you all the best for a happy and healthy new year and more creating.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're an awesome blogger all year long, and what a great year you had, Trisha. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing your recap. I forgot how much I loved your aqua cart and must now renew my search for one just like it. :) Here's to another great year ahead!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave me comments...everyone of them is a little ray of sunshine to brighten my day!