Thursday, June 24, 2010

Tea Party at noon

My niece Sierra turned 5! She wanted to have a tea party and wear her flower girl dress from my wedding. She wanted me to wear my wedding dress too, and as much as I wanted to, I decided I better not. Thank goodness I didn't-it was such a hot day! We were only missing one thing, the tea cups and saucers. Sierra's older brother threw them all away one day, so we didn't have any. But the tea party was still a big hit!
The party guests: Sierra the birthday girl, her best friend Brittany, cousin Madisyn and cousin Hunter.


On the menu for the tea party guests: heart shaped peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwiches and wedding cake shaped ham & cheese sandwiches.



The rest of the food for the tea party guest and everyone else!



The birthday girl with one of her birthday presesnts. She wanted a real baby-so do I! She also wanted chocolate covered strawberries and a strawberry cake. The girl got everything she wanted!!



Happy 5th Birthday Miss Sierra!!

No comments: