Wow! I can't believe someone bestowed a blog award upon me. I only have 5 followers (5 of the best followers I might add) so I never expected to receive an award! Thank you so much to Marty over at Barefoot & Pony-tailed for the shout out! I greatly appreciate it! So I have to share 7 things with you about myself...easier said than done, but here it goes anyway!
1. I am afraid of a lot of things-especially frogs, all birds, mice, pretty much any creature with beady little eyes. Just the thought of them gives me the heebie-jeebies!
2. I never want to see a ghost. I am absolutely fascinated by stories of other peoples encounters with them, but I would probably have a heart attack f I came face to face with one.
3. I was a welder in high school-better than all the boys too. I wish I could do it again because I really loved it. I even rebuilt a lawn mower engine-GIRL POWER!
4. I have a few OCD traits. For instance, the volume on my TV or stereo has to be on a multiple of 5 or it drives me nuts. And I have to take a towel from the bottom of the pile, never from the top. I know, I am crazy!
5. I was the queen of my town back in high school. Apple Blossom Queen that is. I had a tiara, a sash and a robe. I was in every parade for miles around and was a local celebrity. The best part was when little girls would ask me for my autograph!
6. I almost moved to Iowa after college. I would have been a dairy farmer's wife. I am pretty sure I would have been miserable that far from home and I definitely believe that things happen for a reason and the way they are supposed to.
7. My husband and I are complete opposites. For instance, he has more tattoos than you can count and I never want one. But we are so perfect for each other. Opposites attract, and that is definitely us, I wouldn't have it any other way!
So there's 7 random things about me. I like random, I am the queen of random. I always have some random fact or tidbit about something, so this is perfect for me!
Here are 7 of my favorite blogs...
Shabby in Suburbia
Laughing with Angels
Check them out!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, it makes me feel so special to know that someone is reading, looking and interested in what I am up to!!