Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tiffany & Co. Inspired Cookies

Today I am meeting my best friend Kyla for lunch in honor of her Birthday! There is nothing Kyla loves more than a frosted sugar cookie, so I made her some very classy cookies!
I found a recipe for Sugar Butter Cookies that is super simple and very yummy. Here it is in case you want to give it a try!
Sugar Butter Cookies
*2 cups flour sifted
*1 cup softened butter
*1 cup sugar
*1 tsp vanilla

1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cream butter, sugar and vanilla together.
3. Slowly add sifted flour to butter mixture.
4. Using a cookie scoop, drop balls of cookie dough into sugar and place on a cookie sheet. Before putting in the oven, smash the cookies just a bit with the bottom of a glass.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool for about 10 minutes and then remove from pan. Let cool completely before frosting.
Now Kyla may not LOVE Tiffany & Co. as much as I do, but I know she will love these cookies! I love Tiffany Blue so much, I don't even have to look at anything to get my color just right...and I think it is perfect. I piped on some pretty white ribbons and they are totally Tiffany & Co. worthy!
I placed them on a plate, wrapped them in cellophane and tied it up with a Tiffany Blue bow. I kinda want to keep these for myself because they are just too pretty!
Perfection! I just had to show you these adorable cookies before they get all gobbled up! I better be going, I don't want to be late for lunch!

Linking with
Sweetology: Tea Party Tuesday
A Texas Mom Blogs
Jam Hands: Recipe Sharing Monday

15 comments:

Catherine Denton said...

Those are gorgeous! And yummy looking.

Jacqueline said...

Such pretty cookies! I love the Tiffany colors and your cellophane wrapping is wonderful. Sugar cookies are my weakness! I just discovered The Sweet Tooth Fairy here in town and she makes them with almond in the cookie and frosting and they are so seriously addicting! I want a soft sugar cookie recipe. I will try yours ( I can't afford to keep going to the Sweet Tooth Fairy - pocketbook or waistline!)

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Trisha, I am tucking this recipe away! I have a niece that is Tiffany crazy! YOur little jems are so upscale and chic! Those bows really take the cookie over-the-top!
What a fun stop!
Yvonne

Jenny's Heart said...

What a great gift! I would love to get cookkies like those! You did a great job on them and they are so pretty.
Your post made me smile this morning and I needed that :)

Jenny's Heart said...

woops... I meant cookies not cookkies, I really neeed to proof read BEFORE hitting the post button...lmbo

Red Rose Alley said...

Those cookies look fabulous! I really like the color... they look like a shade of aqua, and that is one of my favorite colors. The cellophane adds a special touch. Jess makes sugar cookies every Christmas, and we eat them up within days. There's nothing like homemade cookies because of the love that goes into making them.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Trish - Sweetology101 said...

very cute YUM and CUTE perfect!

A Serenade for Solitude said...

Now those look so delicious and pretty! What a sweet friend you are!

Holly said...

These look so good and I LOVE sugar cookies! I am getting this recipe for sure!
Blessings!

Libbie said...

Trisha these are soooo cute! I love 'em! Very lucky friend & very lucky me because now I have the recipe too! :) Thanks for sharing!

Kasia said...

These looks fabolously delicious! A stunning birthday gift! ;)

Hugs,

Marydon said...

Ooo-la-la! So lovely! What a beautiful gift, Trisha.

Would you be so kind to leave a comment on my BLOG ONLY, for the Miracle Makeover fund drive. Charlie, 8 yr. old, & his story are fabulous. Every comment brings us a $1 for the next person that will be sponsored.

Have a beautiful weekend.
Hugs,
TTFN ~
Marydon

Trish - Sweetology101 said...

Coming back to say again....I just love love love this! Thanks for linking up to Tea Party Tuesday!!!

SEO Company Los Angeles said...

These are so adorable!

Ali said...

Thank you so much for sharing this at Recipe Sharing Monday. The new party is now up and I'd love for you to link up again :)