Saturday, March 26, 2016

Photography & Design

Have you ever been afraid to do something because you don't know what people will think of you?  I have been sitting on a Facebook page solely for my photography and design for months.  I am afraid that people will judge and critique and make me feel like I am not good enough.  But today, I decided to share it and invite my family and friends to like it.  Because it is time to show the world that I am talented and capable.  It's more than just photography, it's graphic design and event planning too.  I can do all of these things and more.  So if you feel so inclined, please like my page and let me feel the love!
Not to mention you will get to see more pictures of the love of my life, my adorable nephew Fischer, who is pictured above!


1 comment:

Donna said...

Trisha, your work is gorgeous! I am so happy for you, you truly have a gift when it comes to photography! All I can handle is a simple point and shoot camera:) Congrats, I know that you will be a huge success!