Sunday, June 4, 2017

Happy Campers Sign

Camping season is upon us and we can't wait to go up to the mountains soon!  I have a wedding every weekend in June so maybe we will get to go in July.  In the meantime, I had to make a cute little sign to hang in our vintage camper.
I have had these plastic frames for awhile and they definitely needed a make over.  Some white spray paint covered up the pretty lady who has seen better days! 
Then I set to work and free handed this sweet camper.  I used acrylic paints and Sharpie for the lines. 
I cut out Happy Campers, the stars and the bunting in vinyl.  I am not much of an artist but I am loving the way it turned out. It's hanging in the camper right now and looks perfect in there! 
I also hung this cute little sign that Donna from My Shabby Chateau sent me for Christmas.  It is the perfect sign and saying and everytime I see it, I think of my sweet friend Donna. 
From the front door of my camper, you can see both signs.  I can't wait to go camping soon! 
But really, who needs to go up into the mountains when you have this guy hanging out in your own yard?!  Now he looks like a happy camper!

Linking up with:

4 comments:

bj said...

I love both your cute signs...have fun camping, Honey Girl...

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh how cute is your sign! Have fun. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Trisha, congrats on winning the $25 GC to Starbucks. I hope you enjoy it.
Julie xo

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Trisha, I forgot to tell you that I featured this post at C&C with J&J. Thanks for sharing.
Julie