Sunday, November 26, 2017

Icy Boxwood Wreaths

Yep, it's been over 2 months since my last post.  I just haven't really had anything blog worthy to post about I guess.  Today I do have something to share with you though!
Back in September, I was contacted by commercialpalmtrees.com  to select a product to do a review on.  They sent me a link to silkplantsdirect.com and told me to choose a product that was under my spending limit.  Everything was out of stock so after some communication with the person who contacted me, we narrowed it down to these Icy Boxwood Wreaths.   
They came quickly straight to my address and when I opened them up, they were nice and big and full of sparkly ice.  They sat in the box waiting to be put up somewhere around my house.  Since I don't decorate for Christmas until after Thanksgiving, this weekend was finally the time to bring them out. 
At first I had planned to put them outside, but I decided that I wanted them to last a little longer and chose to hang them inside.  I received 4 of them and hung 3 of them up today.  I just used some sparkly red ribbon to hang them in each of my bay windows in my living room and I absolutely love how they look! 
This year we decided to put the Christmas tree up in our living room and the wreaths hanging in the windows was just the perfect finishing touch.  Our living room feels extra cozy and festive and I love it! 
If you are looking for some lovely palm trees or other silk plants, definitely check out these two websites and find something for yourself!  Would you like to do a product review?  Let me know and I can get you in touch with the company and you can receive some great products too!
I will try to be better and post more often but in the meantime, check out my Instagram to see what I am up to on a more regular basis!

Linking up with:


2 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Trisha, your windows and tree look so pretty and festive. Thank for sharing at C&C with J&J.

Tristan Robin said...

Your wreaths look terrific - and your tree is just lovely! Thanks for sharing your home!