Thursday, May 17, 2018

Tea Cup Exchange Reveal

I joined Stephanie's 12th Tea Cup Exchange again this spring and as usual, it was such a fun swap to participate in!
Here are the goodies that I received from Sheri in Las Vegas. Peach tea, a tea towel, recipes and a seed tin. There were also some gardening gloves in my package but I quickly put them to use and when I took this picture, they were too dirty to share! 
Sheri included a note with my package of goodies and it was fun to find out that her son-in-law comes from my area of Idaho.  It's a small world we live in.  Thank you so much for all of my stuff, Sheri! 
This is what I sent to Linda in Oregon.  
A tea towel, some tea, washi-tape covered clothes pins, a vintage finger tip bowl, a mini candle and mini matches that I decorated with vintage sheet music and of course, a tea cup! 
The tea cup has gold trim and pretty butterflies, perfect for spring.  Linda sent me a thank you note and I hope she enjoys her goodies!
Thank you Stephanie for always hosting such a wonderful swap!

Linking up with:

4 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Lots of cute things there for sure. I sure enjoy the exchange too. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Debbie Harris said...

The teacup that you received is such a dainty and pretty little thing, combined with some wonderful treasures.
Such a lovely springtime teacup you sent off.

Beautiful post~

Stephanie said...

Good morning, lovely lady! It was such a joy to see your beautiful goodies from Sheri. Indeed, the tea cup is quite pretty and dainty. And yes, what a small world to find out her son-in-law is from your area.

Thanks for joining the fun! Hugs!

Margie said...

What lovely packages. I'm sure that Linda loved the pretty teacup that you sent her. I may have to borrow the idea of using washi tape to decorate clothes pins.