Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Seven Swans a Swimming Holiday Party

Every year at work, we hold a holiday party for all of the employees.  A year before I started in my department, they started following the 12 Days of Christmas for the theme.  We are now on year 7 and I wanted to share what I did this year for Seven Swans a Swimming.
This is the invite that I designed.  I looked all over for ideas for this particular theme and most of them had something to do with Ballet.  So, I just decided that I would use rose gold, white, silver, roses and feathers.  The invite really helped me pull everything together! 
Here are the centerpieces.  I used the rhinestone covered vases from this years gala.  The white feathers that I put around the vase came from our 2018 gala and I covered the base of the feathers with sparkly rose gold ribbon.  I then hot glued greenery and a frosted pink rose to the middle.  Inside the vase was a strand of twinkle lights. 
We decorated a tree with some icy white garland, gold ornaments and rose gold pink snowflakes.  I made a sparkly rose gold bow for the top.  We wrapped boxes to put around the bottom of tree and everyone who came signed their name on a gold ornament. 
We hung curtain lights in this window wall and hung icy white wreaths with rose gold ribbon.  We dined on delicious food as always! 
Since this party was held in our brand new library, we used the furniture there to create lounges.  We brought pillows and blankets to drape on the furniture and it was such a big hit with our guests! 
This centerpiece had some soft lambs ear in it.  I bought these napkins at World Market years ago and this party was the perfect place to use them! 
It's very hard to see, but we put garland and lights on the banister going up the stairs.  A Happy Holidays sign that matched the invite greeted all of our guests. 
We hung a rose gold snowflake ornament on each of the lights on the study tables and put a centerpiece in the middle of each one.  It looked so stunning when the day turned into night. 
I don't have any pictures from last year's Six Geese a Laying Holiday Party, but here is a link to previous years parties.  If I come across last years, I will have to remember to save them.  Next year is 8 Maids a Milking and I already know that buffalo check will be a part of it!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!

Linking up with:

7 comments:

LV said...

A lot of work, but very nicely done.

play bazaar said...

Being too hard on yourself is a sure fire way of going through life the hard way. We are all human, and just as overcorrecting a child will cause them to withdraw or focus on the fear of failure, being hard on yourself will discourage you! You need to encourage yourself in as many ways as possible to keep you on a positive and productive path. satta king

ادم محمود said...



شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء
شركة تسليك مجارى بالجبيل
شركة تسليك مجارى بالخبر
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالخبر
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجارى بالخبر

Diamond Green said...

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstances. I give God all the glory for bringing Lord Zakuza into my life for helping me get my wife back that got me divorced for one year. I was the last person on earth to accept the fact that spells exist or work not until I was referred to Lord Zakuza online to who has helped so many people with his powerful spells. I had no other option than to give it a try because 3 months after the divorce, I was demoted at my place of work due to depression for I don't know what to do to get her back but thank God today for using Lord Zakuza to get my happiness and love life back within 48 hours. Just last week here, I was promoted back to my position and I'm here to share my own experience with this man called Lord Zakuza. I don't know what you are going through today but know that in all situation there's always a way out. Lord Zakuza also prepares spells like Lottery spell, job spell, spell to stop a divorce, spell cure for any diseases, protection spell, spell to become successful and wealthy E.T.C. Contact him now for any help via TEXT OR WHATSAPP MESSENGER with: +1 740-573-9483 and Email on: Lordzakuza7@gmail.com

Dariusi said...

Buy CDC Vaccination cards online
+1 (901) 878-9747 Buy covid 19 Vaccination cards online
#BuyCovidVaccineCard #covid #pfizer #vaccine #cdc #covidvaccinecertificate #buycovidcertificate #covid-19 #corona #vaccination #certification #cdcvaccinecertificate #covidcertification #corona #coronavaccinecertificate

Buy covid 19 Vaccination cards online

CALL/TEXT : +1 (901) 878-9747

WHATSAPP: +1 (901) 878-9747

Telegram: @Approveddocumente

EMAIL : approvedocs@gmail.com

MRS SHERI ELIS said...

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MONEY TO BINARY OPTION SCAM OR ANY ONLINE SCAM WHATSOEVER?.DO YOUR DESIRE CREDIT REPAIR[EQUIFAX, EXPERIAN, TRANSUNION? WELL, YOU HAVE FOUND REDEMPTION.


BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS looking to hoax.
if you have been a VICTIM, contactEmail:creditcards.creditscoreupgrade@gmail.com
whatsapp:+1(437) 536-6082 for directives.
Here, it's always a win for you.

��OUR SERVICES��
Binary Option funds recovery
Social media hack
Recovery of loan scam
Credit repair (Equifax,Experian,Transunion)
Email hack
College score upgrade
Android & iPhone Hack
Website design
Website hack
And lots more.
We have specially programmed ATMs that can be used to withdraw money at ATMs, shops and points of sale. We sell these cards to all our customers and interested buyers all over the world, the cards have a withdrawal limit every week.

CONTACT INFO:
Email:creditcards.creditscoreupgrade@gmail.com
whatsapp:+1(437) 536-6082
Copyright ©️ 2022.

Ruiz said...

So proud of your blog, I have been out of touch for a while with so much going on in my life and I was lost because of my illness but I'm stronger and I am here to tell you about a natural remedy that is guaranteed to make you wonder why your doctor didn't tell you about it. Then, on the other hand, it is pretty obvious why your doctor didn't, because that's not his job, is it? But, seriously, promise me you won't get too angry with your health practitioner, it's really not their fault. They can only practice what they're told to practice, right? When your health is at risk there's no time for Tom foolery, you've got to get down to the cause and nip it in the bud. So you've been suffering from painful gout attacks have you? Well, allow me to give you a new perspective on the solution to what plagues you I was once in your shoe until my college friend introduce me to Dr Itua herbal center which cure my hiv/herpes,Lymphedema, after drinking it for two weeks as instructed, Dr Itua is an africa herbal doctor who has natural power to cure all human illness diseases I believe Dr Itua so much because he help me cure my hiv/ herpes which has being my burden in life so I promised Dr Itua that I will testify about his work online after curing me and that is what I'm doing here so please if you are sick from those diseases do not hesitate to write Dr Itua Herbal Center On Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or chat with him on his online store www.drituaherbalcenter.com