Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bathroom Redo

On Saturday morning, my husband says to me "Let's refinish the kitchen cabinets!" Sure honey, think we can get it done today? I really want to refinish our cabinets, but not right now, less than 2 weeks before Thanksgiving. Instead, let's repaint the master bathroom, including the one cabinet and see how that goes. We are random like that. Off to Lowe's we go! I knew the color I wanted and amazingly he agreed. I could've gone a shade lighter, but he wanted this one. Aqua Chiffon
Don't you just love the name? The bathroom is painted and ready to be put back together. I am the one that gets to put it back together and I have a nasty cold so that's just not happening today. I love the way it turned out and can't wait to show you! You will have to wait because this cold is kicking my butt-thank goodness for a day off tomorrow...hoping to get it all done then! Pictures coming soon!

No comments: