Sunday, October 31, 2010

My favorite trick or treaters!

Some of my favorite little trick or treaters stopped by tonight! Here is little Miss Madisyn and Uncle Cody-she just loves her crazy uncle! Sierra the Butterfly Fairy and Cheyenne the Spider Queen.
Madisyn as Tinker Bell and Hunter as Captain Hook.
And here are all 4 cousins. They were fighting over who got to hand out candy while they were trick or treating at our house. They always get special treats from Aunt Trisha and I even make treats for mom and dad too!
Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful children!! Giveaway on my blog if you would like to enter. Hugs. Tammy

Tara said...

I wish we celebrated halloween like you guys do..It looks like such fun..xx

Unknown said...

Hi....thank you for stopping by....beautiful kids and the pumpkin roll looks divine....I've gotta try that one!
xojana

Tara said...

HI again Trisha,You've been tagged .Please visit my blog and play along.I'd love to read your answers..xx