Monday, October 18, 2010

Pretty little angels

I found these pretty little angels at the craft store the other day. I have always been an angel lover, so I couldn't pass them up. They were a little blah and needed just a hint of color to really bring out the beauty of the roses. So, I took a little watered down pink paint and made the roses pop. I added a little aqua to the leaves and tied matching ribbon on as well. I think they look even sweeter now! Here is a side by side of the before and after as well as some smaller versions I will be revamping as well!
You probably can't tell in the pictures, but the wings are sparkly too. Angels need a little glitter on their wings, don't you think?!
These beautiful angels are going to look darling on my shabby Christmas tree that I am planning for Christmas time!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh those are cute. Love the detail in them. Hugs. tammy

Mari said...

HELLO TRISHA,
I TOO LOVE ANGELS,AND THESE ARE TURNING OUT SOOO PRETTY :) I THINK WE HAVE A LOT IN COMMON :) WE ARE SO GOING TO GET ALONG!!!

XOX~MARI

Rebecca Nelson said...

Oh my gosh...they are lovely! Beautiful! I'd have snagged those angels, too!

Entered you into my giveaway, Trisha! Thanks for stopping by!

xo~Rebecca

Tara said...

They look so sweet..Can't wait to see your christmas tree..xx

Olivia said...

Oh my! These are going to be FABULOUS on your shabby tree!
Hugs,
Olivia

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh these are simply gorgeous angels!!!
XO

Anonymous said...

Beautiful..Thank you for sharing..