Sunday, October 24, 2010

Craft Show

My mother in law and I tried our hands doing a craft show this weekend. We have been busy since the end of September making all kinds of crafty things. We had a a little booth at the craft show in our town and even though we didn't make millions =o)...we had fun! This is our cute little booth. Lot's of fun stuff for everyone!
I made a couple sets of my scrap pumpkins, some Halloween paper cones full of fun stuff for the kids and some funky square shaped pumpkins too!

We had wreaths, arrangements and a few BSU goodies for the Boise State fans!
There were super cute tutu's and hair bows that made me want a little girl of my own! We made cedar frames with fun arrangements-a great alternative to hanging a wreath on your door!
My mother in law made handpainted kids purses, bags and doggie scarves!
Like I said, we didn't make a lot of money, but it was a lot of fun hanging out with my mother in law every weekend crafting. In fact, I think there are probably more craft shows in our future!

3 comments:

Lindy said...

You made some really cute stuff. Hope it went well and I'm sure it WAS fun! I've thought of trying this myself....

Anonymous said...

How festive!! Tammy

Mari said...

HELLO TAMMY,

LOVE ALL YOUR CUTE HALLOWEEN ITEMS, I REALLY LIKED SOME OF THE WREATH'S :)