Saturday, July 24, 2010

Mirror, mirror, on the wall...

I am not vain, but I do like mirrors. I have always heard that they can make a small room look bigger, and my house is very small, so I will do what I can to make it seem bigger. Here are a few of my favorite ones!
I got this mirror at Hobby Lobby. I love the round shape and the beveled edge mirror. The frame has many different textures that make it look very shabby.


This mirror was left in the closet when we bought this house. It was black with a weird crow and elephant looking pattern on it-ugly! A little painting was all this mirror needed to look great! I love the embossed detail on the frame!

Would you believe that these silver mirrors are from the dollar store? I love the tarnished look of the ornate frames. They go perfectly in my master bathroom.

These cute little etched mirrors have hooks on them. I got them at my wedding shower. I thought they were so pretty but wasn't sure what to do with them. I have this tiny little piece of wall between my bathroom and my closet in my bedroom-the perfect spot to hang these mirrors. I use the hooks to display my wedding veil, tiara and one of the diamond squares that was on my cake.
Who's the fairest of them all?




2 comments:

Tara said...

Hi Trisha,I to love mirrors and have several vintage ones throughout my home. What a nice way to display your veil..Oh yeah, my house is small too, so anything that makes it appear bigger I'm all for..Have a great week..xx

Marty said...

MY fav was the embossed one! How luck to have found it in the house.

I stumbled onto your blog and wanted to say hi!!

From,
A new follower=)