Monday, August 16, 2010

I believe in Angels

I have been doing a lot of praying lately. It seems that when you feel like things are hopeless, like you will never make it through another month, a sign is sent your way to show you that someone is there, watching over you. I have always believed in Angels, I have collected them and surrounded myself with them for as long as I can remember. So when I saw this today, I knew that someone was watching over me. My husband and I were walking out of the grocery store today and I looked down and saw this. Thank goodness I had my phone and was able to take a picture. It is such a perfect set of Angel wings reflected on the ground. So beautiful. A Cadillac Escalade parked just right in the sun.
I believe in Angels and know that there is always one watching over me!


6 comments:

Tara said...

Trisha,that is definetly a sign..
A beautiful sign that someones always got your back..xx

Alyssa said...

Wow! Yes a beautiful sign. I love and believe as well;)

Marty said...

omgosh....I'm a believer as well, and that my friend, looks like a sign to me=)

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

That is so cool! I think it was there just for you.

June said...

This was an amazing sign Trisha! I definitely believe that angels are watching over me, and holding me up most of the time. And how grateful I am to know that. I'm so glad that you were given this lovey affermation.
I am so happy to read that you had a lovely trip to the coast. My mom and dad lived in Lincoln City for years, so I got to visit Newport a lot.
Thank you so much for your sweet comment about the tea.
hugs to you

Anonymous said...

wow that is awesome.I've been going through a difficult time as well and I pray to my angels too.Sometimes when I'm feeling real down I'll pray for my guardian angels to watch over me and my family and then I'll get a feeling that someone is nearby and this warmth spreads through me and I know that everything will be ok.Just the other nite I was lying on my couch it was real late .I had closed my eyes for a minute and when I opened them I saw a bright flash of light go across the wall .There was no cars going by at the time.I know my guardian angel is there for me when I need him.All I have to do is ask and he comes.It is a very special feeling when it happens.I am very rateful for the angels.