Monday, June 14, 2010

I had to buy something!

This weekend I went to Miss Gracies & Friends Vintage Barn Sale. It was awesome! I wish I could redecorate my whole house just with stuff from that sale. I walked through 3 different times just to make sure I didn't miss anything. The way it is set up is so cute too with all the different out buildings-it's like a little outdoor mall at a barn. Here is what I got and I didn't spend too much money which was the best part of all!The tag said it was a "pie holder" I think I will use it when I have people over to hold plates and the sides could hold cups of silverware. It even came with the rose garland!I think this cute little birdhouse goes great in my flower box on the front of my house. It goes perfect with all the green I have growing in there!

After that sale, I went to a little store in the town that I live in called Korner Kottage. The prices are unbelievable! You couldn't make it yourself for as cheap as she is selling it.

Can you believe I only paid $15.00 for this birdhouse? I love the black and red-it goes perfectly with my red kitcen walls and my new black refrigerator.

I picked up a few more things, but they are a work in process. So until next time!!



3 comments:

The Tattered Cottage said...

I love birdhouses and that one by your fridge is too cute. Where is Korner Kottage?
♥ Toni

Trisha said...

It is in Middleton on Main Street across the street from the Burger Den. It is the cutest store!

Kirsty Girl said...

Oooh I love the bird houses so sweet... Like honey hehehe