Thursday, June 17, 2010

My front porch

I have always loved front porches. Especially the kind that make it seem like you are in a room outside-does that make sense? I have seen porches with beds and dining room tables and TV's-anything and everything that make it seem so appealing. I want a porch, with a white railing all the way around it. I don't have that yet, but I do have a little spot on the front of my house that I am slowly making into a porch. My husband keeps telling me that he is going to put up that white railing I keep talking about, but it hasn't happened yet. I am slowly adding things to make it seem homey, but it's in the works right now. Here is a shot of what I have so far.
See, I have a lot more work to do and a lot more things to find to make it feel like a room outside. I can't wait until it's exactly where I want it to be. But for now, I love my front porch just the way it is!

No comments: