Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm going to Miss Gracie's & Friends Vintage Barn Sale

Guess where I am going tonight? Miss Gracie's & Friends Vintage Barn Sale! As soon as I get off work I am out the door, on my way and ready to buy! I am sure you are all readers of Miss Gracie's Blog, so you all know how amazing she is! Here are a few pictures that she has listed on her sale information...WOW!!

I don't know what I am going to buy, but I am sure I will know it when I see it. Last year I went and made a few purchases, you can see them here.
I am planning on buying something for myself of course, but I am also planning on buying something for one of you too! I have a white giveaway planned and I know I can find something at this sale, just for you!

I know you all wish you could come with me, how much fun would that be? I will be sure to say hello to Miss Gracie and maybe if I am lucky, a few pictures too! Her pictures are way better than anything I have ever taken, so I might just let you look at hers!

Either way, I can't wait to share with you what I get! I will be thinking of you as I dreamily shop away!

14 comments:

Sunray Gardens said...

Looks like a great place. Good luck. Hope you find something special.
Cher Sunray Gardens

mypinkprettiesaboutme said...

Trisha,
I'm so jealous of your shopping place. I'm afraid I would be very poor if I could shop there. So I will look forward to the pics of your purchases.

Have fun

Unknown said...

oooohhhh myyyy gooooshhhh I want to go with you!! Have fun, looks like amazing things!

Tara said...

I wish I could go!!! It looks amazing.Have a super fun time..xx

Char said...

I see so many beautiful things. I just know you will have so much fun. I am your newest follower, it's nice to meet you, Char

she dreams big! said...

You live close to Miss Gracie? I am soooo jealous! Think of me NOT getting to go while you are buying oodles of treasures!

Unknown said...

Have fun shopping and I hope you find lots of great stuff to get us Pink Saturday girls! lol, I'll take the Birdcage if you will get it for me! Hugs and have fun! Marilou

LV said...

If you have time drop by my Pink Saturday that is up now. Hope you like it..

Unknown said...

You are so lucky. That shop looks amazing! Oh well, I think it is a little far from AL~lol. Hope u have a fun and blessed weekend. Tiffany

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

OH, lucky you! Wish I could go with you! Have fun!

Gifts By Katherine said...

Oh how I wish I could go with you! Have funny and I look forward to seeing your treasures. Hopping over from Pink Saturday. I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. Hugs

Southwest Cottage Designs said...

Miss Gracie's looks like a place I would be visiting often if I was close by it. It reminds me of one of my favorite vintage shops, Linda Marie's Enchanted Treasures. Such fun to shop at these vintage shops. I'm your new follower since I read about you at Pink Saturday today. Happy Pink Saturday, and have a blessed weekend!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

What a fun sale!! Oh I wish we had one like that around here...I am going to go see where you live, maybe it is worth the drive LOL!

Carol

d e l i g h t said...

Thanks for the link to Miss Gracie's. I have not seen this blog before and I'm going right over!